The City of Szczecin, ARMS and Scandinavian-Polish Chamber of Commerce have a pleasure to invite you to the
Scandinavian-Polish Energy Debate in Szczecin
Date: Thursday, 14th of November 2019, 9:45
Place: Technopark Pomerania, Cyfrowa 4, 71-441,Szczecin
Building F2, Ground floor
09:45 – 10.15 Registration & breakfast
10:15 – 10:35 Opening statement by Mr. Piotr Krzystek, President of Szczecin &H.E. Olav Myklebust, Ambassador of Norway
10:35 – 11:25 Panel Discussion
How can Polish and Scandinavian companies work together on the crucial energy goals in Szczecin and in the Region.
- H.E. Olav Myklebust, Ambassador of Norway
- Marcin Wiśniewski, Senior Commercial Adviser / The Trade Council Energy & Environment of Royal Danish Embassy
- Mariusz Podgórski, Energy & Climate Manager, IKEA Retail Poland
- Jagna Kubańska-Łyczakowska, Market Intelligence Specialist, Vestas Northern & Central Europe
- representatives of Gaz-System
11:25 – 11:35 Questions & Answers
11:35 - 12:25 Panel Discussion
Scandinavian-Polish perspective on renewable energy development in the Region.
- Daniel Larsson, Counsellor, Head of Business Promotion and Communication Embassy
- Lucja Kalkstein, CFO, BIC Electric
- Colin Brown, Senior Business Development Manager, Vattenfall Wind Power
- Dominik Sołtysiak, Partner, Head of Energy Practice, BSJP Brockhuis Jurczak Prusak Sroka Nilsson
- Magdalena Klera-Nowopolska - Polish Wind Energy AssociationPolish Wind Energy Association
12:25 – 12:35 Questions & Answers
Dag Nilsson, Member of the board of the Swedish Section of SPCC, Partner at BSJP Brockhuis Jurczak Prusak Sroka Nilsson
12:35 – 13:15 Networking
The meeting will be held in English.
Please be informed there is limited number of places.
We invite one person per company.
RVSP by 8th of November by E-mail: email@example.com.